- Egg (Anda)4 Nos
- Salt (Namak)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)To taste (a very small pinch for each egg)
- Butter (Makkhan)1 TBsp (Tablespoons)or Vegetable Oil
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)very small pinch for each egg
Half fried egg is one of the healthy and quick breakfast recipes widely liked across the globe. If you eat eggs, then the egg fry recipe is good for health and good to taste recipe for you. Half fried eggs recipe is a very quick and very easy fried egg recipe.
It’s a recipe for the time when you want to start your day with some light and healthy breakfast. Eggs are simply half fried with butter and taste great. Then you can eat these fried eggs with or without buttered bread. It’s an art and a careful technique to make fried eggs recipe, you need to cook it on the lowest flame of your gas/stove. In fact, half fried egg is the must to have daily breakfast food item for many people. So let’s see how easy and quick is the half fried eggs recipe and how does it taste great.
Preparation Steps for Perfect Fried Eggs Recipe
Time needed: 10 minutes.
So, follow these simple steps to prepare your perfect half fried eggs.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick pan over low flame.
- Now break gently and pour gently one egg content in a bowl. Take care so that the yolk doesn’t break.
- Then add 1 tsp of butter to the frying pan. Let the butter slowly melt and gently foam, don’t let it sizzle. (If the butter doesn’t foam, it means the pan is too cool/if the butter browns, it means that the pan is too hot).
- When foam subsides (about 1 minute), swirl the butter to coat the pan properly.
- Then slowly slide egg contents into the hot butter. Quickly sprinkle a little salt and a very little pepper, cover egg contents and let it cook for 2-4 minutes. Cooking time depends on how do you want your fried egg yolk to keep. Some people like half-cooked yolk while others like fully cooked.
- The whites will start solidifying gradually from transparent to snow-white creamy and the yolk will thicken slightly as it gets heat. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes if you want a runny yolk. Cook 2 to 3 minutes if you want a soft but set yolk. Or cook 3 to 4 minutes if you like the set yolks.
- Do not flip the eggs but leave the egg fried from one side only. When the egg is done, slide each egg onto a small serving plate and serve hot with or without simple buttered toast…
- Repeat this process with each egg. If you have large enough pan, you can fry two eggs at a time.
Want to see this Healthy Breakfast Recipe i.e. Perfect Half Fried Egg Recipe in action? See the video here at our Official Meri Rasoi YouTube Channel. Also subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get all recipes updates on the fly.
So, I hope you will enjoy this Half Fried Egg Recipe. Now let’s check out a few other great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Chilli Fish Recipe
Palak Paneer Recipe (Spinach Paneer Recipe)
Mutton Korma Recipe
Fish Masala Recipe (Fish Curry Recipe)
Fish Coconut (Nariyal) Chutney Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Restaurant Style in Electric Tandoor
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Chicken Momos Recipe
Clear Chicken Soup Recipe
Homemade Vegetable Stock Recipe
If you want a full fried egg instead of half fried egg, just flip the egg to cook from other side too. But believe me, half friend eggs are much tastier and much healthier than full fried one.