- Maggi Noodles2 Nos(2 Packets of Maggie Noodles)
- Tomato (Tamatar)1 NosChopped
- Onion (Pyaz)1 NosThinly Chopped
- Egg (Anda)2 Nos(Raw Eggs)
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)4 NosChopped
- Cooking Oil1 TBsp (Tablespoons)
#EggMaggiMasala #andamaggi #merirasoi #eggmaggirecipe In this recipe video learn how to make tasty breakfast recipe egg maggi masala recipe. Egg maggi masala is a very popular variation of maggi breakfast recipes. This is a quick breakfast recipe in which egg is fried along with some vegetables and spices mixture. Then maggi is cooked along with this spicy vegetable and egg mixture. Anda maggi or egg magg is a popular Indian street food recipe. You can easily make this street food at your home. So, let’s see how to prepare this easy, quick yummy and spicy street food style egg maggi masala recipe at home.
Please see recipe video!