- Chicken500 Gm (Grams)
- Corn Flour3 TBsp (Tablespoons)FOR MARINATION
- All Purpose Flour (Maida)1 TBsp (Tablespoons)FOR MARINATION
- Soya Sauce1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Salt (Namak)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION - Preferably Homemade
- Egg (Anda)1 NosFOR MARINATION - Raw Egg
- Vegetable Oil1 Kg (Kilograms)For Deep Fry
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 NosChopped
- Garlic (Lahsun)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Ginger Fresh (Adrak)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Chopped
- Tomato Sauce4 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Red Chilli Sauce2 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Soya Sauce1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Corn Flour2 TBsp (Tablespoons)Dissolved in 1 Cup Water
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Ajinomoto1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- White Vinegar (Safed Sirka)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Onions2 NosLarge sized, diced
- Green Capsicum2 NosDiced
In this recipe learn how to make yummy Chicken Chilli. There could be hundreds of chicken recipes. Chicken chilli recipe is one of the most popular Chinese chicken recipe which is loved all around the world. Chill chicken can be prepared in two variations i.e. chilli chicken fry and chilli chicken gravy. Both the chilli chicken recipes are equally popular. Chilli chicken dry can be served either as snacks or with chapatti, while gravy chilli chicken is best served with fried rice and noodles etc.
#chinesechickenrecipe It’s very easy to prepare chilli chicken at home. Method for making both the chilli chicken dry and gravy is same. You only need to add little extra water at the end to chilli chicken and it will give you the gravy chilli chicken. So enjoy and lets see how to make chilli chicken in this recipe. #chillichickenrecipe #chickenchillirecipe #merirasoi #chickenchilligravy
Step 1 – Marinate the Chicken for Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken Recipe
So to make restaurant style Chilli Chicken, we have to marinate our boneless Chicken for about 30 minutes blend with some simple but awesome spices. Follow these simple steps to marinate the Chicken.
- Wash and cut the 500 Grams boneless Chicken in cubes. Take this Chicken in a big bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 TBsp Corn Flour, 1 TBsp All Purpose Flour, 1 Tsp Soya Sauce, 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder, ½ Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (preferably homemade) and 1 Nos Raw Egg.
Try if you can preferably make Ginger Garlic paste at home. To make Ginger Garlic paste at home, take 40% Ginger and 60% Garlic and grind in a grind with little water to form a fine paste.
- Mix well with your hands so that all the spices should be evenly coated on all Chicken pieces. Keep aside to marinate for about 30 to 40 Minutes. See Chilli Chicken Recipe Video Here.
Step 2 – Let’s Fry the Chicken
After 30 to 40 minutes of marinating, let’s fry the Chicken. Follow these simple recipe instructions to fry the Chicken.
- Take enough Oil for deep fry in a non-stick frying pan at medium flame.
- When oil is hot, add gently add Chicken pieces one by one. Do not overcrowd the pan. Do not cook at high flame, just cook at medium flame.
- Fry for 4 to 5 minutes from one side. Then flip the Chicken pieces and fry form other side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When fried, take the Chicken out and keep it aside for later use in our Chilli Chicken recipe.
Step 2 – Finally, See How to Make Chilli Chicken
Time needed: 1 hour.
So as we have the Chicken fried ready, this is the time to make gravy for our restaurant style Chilli Chicken recipe. Follow these simple recipe instructions for Chilli Chicken recipe. We are making here Chilli Chicken Dry but the process to make Chilli Chicken Gravy is also same. If you want to make Chilli Chicken Gravy, you can just add 1 more cup of water at the end. So let’s get started!
- Heat 3 TBsp Oil in big skillet at high flame. When the Oil is hot, add 2 Tsp chopped Garlics cloves. Fry the garlics for a minute.
- Then add 2 Tsp chopped Ginger and fry for 1 more minute.
- Then add 2 Nos diced Onions and 5 Nos chopped Green Chillies. Stir fry for 2 more minute at high flame.
- Then add diced 2 Nos Green Capsicum and stir fry for 2 more minutes. Do not 100% cook the Green capsicum but they should remain half cooked. Capsicum must remain crunchy and they should not lose their nice green color. See Chilli Chicken Recipe Video Here.
- Then add sauces, so let’s add 1 Tsp Soya Sauce, 1 Tsp White Vinegar, 4 TBs Tomato Ketchup, 2 TBsp Red Chilli Sauce, 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder, ¼ Tsp Ajinomoto and 1 Tsp Salt. Stir fry just for 2 minutes at high flame.
- Switch the gas flame to medium and then add 1 cup Corn Flour Water.
So here is the time where you can decide whether you want your Chilli Chicken to be Dry or should have little gravy.
If you want to make “Chilli Chicken Dry”, then dissolve 1 to 2 TBsp Corn Flour in 1 cup of water, to make Corn Flour Water.
But if you want “Chilli Chicken Gravy”, then dissolve 1 to 2 TBsp Corn Flour in 2 Cups of water.
- Stir cook for 2 minutes and then add Chicken pieces that we had fried in last step. See Chilli Chicken Recipe Video Here.
- Stir cook the Chilli Chicken for 3 to 4 minutes and our restaurant style Chilli Chicken is ready.
- Dish out and serve hot with Roti, Naan, Chapati or you can also serve the Chilli Chicken as snacks.
Hope you will enjoy this yummy Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken Recipe. Now check out few more great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Lal Masoor Dal Tadka Recipe | Lal Masoor Dal Recipe | Red Lentils Recipe | ढाबा स्टाइल लाल मसूर दाल
Indian Masala Omelette Recipe | Spicy Omelets Recipe | नार्मल आमलेट से हो बोर तो बनाइये मसाला आमलेट
Restaurant Style Mutter Paneer Recipe | एकदम रेस्टोरेंट जैसा मटर पनीर घर पे बनायें बिलकुल आसानी से
Home Made Biryani Masala Recipe | How to Make Biryani Masala at Home | Biryani Masala
Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani | Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe | Layer Biryani Recipe
Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Recipe | Chinese Chicken
Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe | Easy Chicken 65 Recipe
Kadai Chicken Recipe | How To Make Kadai Chicken | Restaurant Style