- Chicken500 Gm (Grams)Boneless
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION - Preferably Homemade
- Lemon Juice (Neembu Ras)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (Kashmiri Lal Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION - adjust to taste
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Garam Masala Powder1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Corn Flour3 TBsp (Tablespoons)FOR MARINATION
- All Purpose Flour (Maida)3 TBsp (Tablespoons)FOR MARINATION
- Curd (Dahi)1/2 CupsFOR MARINATION
- Garlic (Lahsun)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Ginger Fresh (Adrak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)Chopped
- Curry Leaves (Kari Patta)10 Nos
- Red Chilli Whole Dried (Sukhi Laal Mirch Sabut)2 Nos
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 NosChopped
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Tomato Sauce3 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Red Chilli Sauce2 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Salt (Namak)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Vegetable Oil1 Kg (Kilograms)For Deep Fry
In this learn how to make restaurant style easy chicken 65 recipe at home. Chicken 65 can be made in many varieties. We have prepared this easy chicken 65 dry recipe in restaurant style. There could be hundreds of chicken recipes and Chicken 65 recipe is one of the most popular Chinese chicken recipe. Chicken 65 is loved all around the world. This is mostly used as a starter recipe and served as appetizer. Chicken 65 can be prepared in two variations i.e. chicken 65 dry and chicken 65 gravy. However, most of the people prefer to have it dry. #chinesechickenrecipe It’s very easy to prepare this Chinese chicken 65 at home. Chicken is marinated for 30 minutes with some amazing spices. Then we fry the chicken on medium flame. And then the fried chicken is sautéed with an amazing sauce mixture.
Method for making both the chicken 65 dry and chicken 65 gravy is same. You only need to add little extra water at the end to chicken 65 and it will give you the gravy chicken 65. So enjoy and let’s see how to make chicken 65 in this recipe. #chicken65 #chicken65recipe #merirasoi# chickenfry
Step 1 – Marinate the Chicken for Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe
So to make restaurant style Chicken 65, we have to marinate our boneless Chicken for about 30 minutes blended with some simple but awesome spices. Follow these simple recipe instructions to marinate the Chicken for Chicken 65 recipe.
- Wash and cut the 500 Grams boneless Chicken in cubes. Take this Chicken in a big bowl.
- Let’s add marinating spices to this Chicken – so add ½ cup Curd, Add 1 small Tsp Salt (Adjust to taste), Add 1 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chillies, Add 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder, Add 1 Tsp Cumin Powder, Add 1 Tsp Coriander Powder, Add 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder, Add ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder, Add 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (Preferably homemade) and 1 Nos Raw Egg.
Note: Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is not much spicy but is added to give a nice reddish color to Chicken 65 dish. If Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is not available, you can simply add ½ Tsp of normal Red Chilli Powder in place of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Then mix well with your hands so that all spies are evenly coated on Chicken pieces.
- Then add 2 to 3 TBsp Corn Flour and 2 to 3 TBsp All Purpose Flour, mix well.
- Now add 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil and mix well.
- Keep this spice coated Chicken aside to marinate for 30 to 40 minutes. See Chicken 65 Recipe Video Here.
Step 2 – Fry the Chicken
After marinating the Chicken for about 30 to 40 minutes, let’s fry the chicken for our Chicken 65 recipe. Follow these simple steps to fry the Chicken.
- Heat enough Oil to deep fry the Chicken in a non-stick frying pan at medium flame.
- When oil is hot, gently add marinated Chicken pieces one by one.
- Fry for about 5 minutes from one side and then flip to cook the Chicken from other side. Too.
- Fry from other side for 3 to 4 minutes. Remember to fry only on medium flame, not at high flame.
- When Chicken is fried well, take it out and keep aside for later use in our Chicken 65 recipe. See Chicken 65 Recipe Video Here.
Step 3 – Finally, Let’ See How to Make Chicken 65
Time needed: 1 hour.
So as we have the chicken fried, let’s finally make the Chicken 65 with sauces. Follow these simple recipe instructions to make your spicy, yummy restaurant style Chicken 65.
- Heat 2 TBsp Oil in a skillet at high flame.
- When Oil is hot, add 2 Tsp chopped Garlic cloves and stir fry for a minute.
- Add 1 Tsp chopped Ginger and 8 to 10 Curry leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Then add 2 Nos dried whole Red Chillies and 5 Nos chopped Green Chillies. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Then add 3 TBsp Tomato sauce, 2 TBsp Red Chilli Sauce, ½ Tsp Red Chilli Powder, ½ Tsp Salt, ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder and ½ Cup of water.
- Mix well and cook these sauces for 3 to 4 minutes at medium flame.
- Then add the fried Chicken that had fried in previous step. Gently mix well.
- OPTIONAL – dissolve a pinch of Red Food Color in 2 tsp of water and add this to Chicken. This will give your recipe a nice red color. However, this is just optional. If you do not want your Chicken 65 to have that Red color, just omit it.
- Stir cook for 1 minute at high flame.
- And your yummy restaurant style Chicken 65 is ready, serve hot. See Chicken 65 Recipe Video Here.
Hope you will enjoy your Yummy Chicken Starter, Chicken 65 Recipe. Let’s check out other great recipes below at meri rasoi.
Easy Egg Biryani Recipe | Easy Egg Dum Biryani | Egg Biryani in Kadhai | Anda Biryani
Muradabadi Yakhni Mutton Biryani
Egg Maggi Masala | Breakfast Recipe | Street Style Anda Maggie Masala
Fish Kofta Curry Recipe | Fish Meatball Recipe | Fish Kofta Masala Recipe
Dhaba Style Chicken Keema Recipe | Minced Butter Chicken Recipe | Chicken Keema Recipe