- Fish (Machhli)1 Kg (Kilograms)De-skinned, with bones
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1.5 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Chat Masala Powder1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)1.5 Tsp (Teaspoons)Preferably Homemade
- Lemon Juice (Neembu Ras)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Oregano Flakes1 Tsp (Teaspoons)(Optional)
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/2 CupsChopped
- Cooking Oil3 TBsp (Tablespoons)
In this fish starter recipe video learn how to make yummy spicy fish fry tikka in in pan. This spicy and utterly delicious fish appetizer recipe is so good that it will melt in your mouth. Fish fry tikka is one of the most loved fish starter recipe in Asian region. We have prepared this fish tikka in pan in very less Oil. So you do not need to worry about tandoor and all. You can simply make this spicy fish snack at comfort of your home in a non-stick pan. Fish fry tikka can also be made of boneless fish but we have made this fish fry tikka of fish with bones. However, try to choose only those fish which can be deboned easily. So when you eat your Fish tikka, you do not have to worry about picking the bones and the bones can easily be separated. Basha, Pankas, Malli, SInghada, Salmon etc. are few of the fish species which can be easily deboned. You can choose any of them. Just get the fish de-skinned but not de-boned.
To make this spicy fish fry tikka, we first marinate fish pieces along with some simply available spices for around 40 minutes. And then just give it a shallow fry. This fish fry tikka will come out so tasty that you will make it again and again. Chat Masala Powder adds an extra flavor to this yummy fish appetizer recipe.
It’s very easy to prepare this quick fish snacks recipe at home. This is pan fry Fish tikka is best served when it is hot. So do not let your fried fish tikka to be cool, but serve hot if you really want to enjoy this spicy fish starter snack. So let’s see how to prepare this easy, quick, yummy and spicy Fish tikka at home. #fishfry #fishtikka #merirasoi #panfryfish
Step 1 – Marinate the Fish for Pan Fry Fish Tikka Recipe
Follow these simple recipe instructions to marinate fish for fish fry tikka recipe.
- Take 1 Kg. Fish in a big bowl.
- Add 1.5 Tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 Tsp Salt, ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder, ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder, 1 Tsp Chat Masala Powder, 2 Tsp Lemon Juice, 1 Tsp Oregano Flakes, ½ Cup Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
- Add 1.5 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste, preferably homemade.
(To make Ginger garlic paste at home take 40% Ginger and 60% Garlic and grind them with little water to make a fine paste. You can keep this homemade Ginger Garlic paste for about 15 days in refrigerator)
- Evenly rub all the spices on fish pieces gently with your hands.
- Keep fish aside to marinate for about 40 minutes.
Step 2 – Let’s Make The Fry Fish Tikka
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Because we are making fish fry tikka, not fish pakoda so it becomes crucial that we give the fish a shallow fry, not the deep fry. It’s better to fry the fish in a non-stick pan to avoid sticking fish at pan. Follow these simple steps to make the pan fry fish tikka.
- Heat 3 TBsp oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium flame.
- Add marinate fish pieces gently and let the fish fry for 3 to 4 minutes at medium flame.
- Then flip the fish pieces and let them fry for 3 to 4 minutes from other side too.
- Now flip once again and fry for 2 more minutes. Make sure to flip gently so fish pieces should not break.
- Then flip one more time and fry for 2 more minutes from other side. See the Recipe Video Here.
- By now your fish fry should be ready. When the fish get it’s nice fry marks and texture, them out on paper napkin, tissue paper or kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Your tummy spicy pan fried fish tikka is ready, serve hot. See the Recipe Video Here.
Hope you will enjoy this spicy and yummy Pan Fried Fish Tikka recipe. Now check out few more great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Lal Masoor Dal Tadka Recipe | Lal Masoor Dal Recipe | Red Lentils Recipe | ढाबा स्टाइल लाल मसूर दाल
Indian Masala Omelette Recipe | Spicy Omelets Recipe | नार्मल आमलेट से हो बोर तो बनाइये मसाला आमलेट
Restaurant Style Mutter Paneer Recipe | एकदम रेस्टोरेंट जैसा मटर पनीर घर पे बनायें बिलकुल आसानी से
Home Made Biryani Masala Recipe | How to Make Biryani Masala at Home | Biryani Masala
Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani | Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe | Layer Biryani Recipe
Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Recipe | Chinese Chicken
Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe | Easy Chicken 65 Recipe
Kadai Chicken Recipe | How To Make Kadai Chicken | Restaurant Style