- Chicken750 Gm (Grams)(Boneless) – cut into cubes
- Corn Flour3 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Chat Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)FOR MARINATION
- Garlic (Lahsun)2 TBsp (Tablespoons)Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- Butter (Makkhan)2 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Spring Onion (Hari Pyaz)1/2 Cups(Chopped)
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)6 Nos(Chopped)
- Corn Flour Water1 Cups(Dissolve 1 Tsp Corn Flour in 1 Cup Water)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Fresh Cream1/2 CupsFresh Cream
- White Vinegar (Safed Sirka)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
In this chicken recipe video learn how to make yummy creamy chicken starter i.e. Garlic Chicken Recipe. This creamy and utterly delicious chicken appetizer recipe is so good that it will melt in your mouth. Butter Garlic Chicken Recipe is one of the most loved chicken starter recipe in Asian region. Though the Garlic chicken is prepared with boneless chicken but you can also add Chicken Drumsticks. Boneless chicken is first shallow fried and then sautéed in butter with garlic and some other generally available spices.
We have prepared this yummy chicken starter in restaurant style. Butter adds an extra flavor to this yummy chicken appetizer recipe. It’s very easy to prepare this super easy chicken snacks recipe at home in restaurant style. Garlic Chicken is best served when it is hot. So do not let your garlic chicken to be cool, but serve hot if you really want to enjoy this creamy chicken starter snacks recipe. So let’s see how to prepare this easy, quick, yummy and creamy restaurant style Garlic Chicken Recipe at home. #garlicchickenrecipe #chickenstarter #merirasoi #garlicchicken
Step 1 – Marinate the Chicken for Garlic Chicken Appetizer Recipe
Garlic chicken marination requires very less number of marinating spices. Simply add marinating spices (3 Tsp of Corn Flour, 1 Tsp Salt, ½ Tsp Chat Masala Powder and ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder) to chicken. Then rub well all the spices all along the chicken pieces and keep aside for 40 minutes. See Recipe Video Here
Step 2 – Fry the Chicken
Chicken to make Garlic Chicken snacks, we have to shallow fry the chicken pieces. Follow these simple steps to fry the chicken.
- Take 3 TBsp Oil in a non-stick frying pan. Do not take excel oil and we have to Shallow fry, not deep fry.
- When oil is medium hot, add chicken pieces one by one. Do not overcrowd, you may need to fry in batches.
- Let the chicken pieces fry for 3 to 4 minutes at medium flame. Do not cook at high flame otherwise chicken pieces will become tight. We have to keep our garlic chicken pieces mouth melting soft, so cook on medium-low flame.
- Now flip the chicken pieces and switch the gas flame to low.
- On low flame, cook the chicken covered for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Then open the lid after 8 minutes and your chicken should be cooked well at low flame.
- Take the chicken pieces out and keep aside.
- Fry all the remaining chicken pieces same way and keep all fried chicken aside.
Step 3 – Let See How to Make the Garlic Chicken
Time needed: 40 minutes.
Now, when our chicken is fried it’s the time to make Garlic Chicken. We have to give our chicken a garlic flavor and sauté along with some spices. Follow these simple recipe instructions for Garlic Chicken recipe.
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in the same non-stick frying pan on medium flame.
- Add 2 TBsp Butter to it and mix well to let the butter melt. We have added 1 Tsp Oil so that the Butter should not burn.
- When butter is melt, add 2 to 3 TBsp chopped Garlics and fry for 2 minutes on high flame. This butter will give our garlic chicken an amazing flavor.
- Then add 5 to 6 chopped Green Chilies and ¼ cup chopped Spring onions.
- Stir fry on high flame for 2 more minutes.
- Then add ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder and 1 Tsp white Vinegar. Stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Now switch the gas flame to low and add 1 cup Corn Flour water. To make Corn Flour water, dissolve 1 Tsp of Corn Flour in 1 cup of water. Then stir cook it for 1 minute at low flame.
- Then add the fried chicken and mix well. Stir cook the garlic chicken along with spices for 2 minutes at high flame.
- Then switch the gas flame to low and cook the garlic chicken covered for 3 to 4 minutes at low flame.
- Then after 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and add fresh cream and mix well.
- Sprinkle a little (1/4 Tsp) Salt. You can adjust the salt as per your taste.
- Add 1 Tsp of chopped Spring Onions for garnishing.
- Stir cook just for 2 minutes at high flame and your yummy chicken starter recipe, garlic chicken is ready to serve.
- Remember – Garlic Chicken tastes at its best when it is hot. So make sure that you serve the garlic chicken before it gets cool. See Recipe Video Here.
Hope you will enjoy your Yummy Chicken Starter Garlic Chicken Recipe. Let’s check out other great recipes below at meri rasoi.
Easy Egg Biryani Recipe | Easy Egg Dum Biryani | Egg Biryani in Kadhai | Anda Biryani
Muradabadi Yakhni Mutton Biryani
Egg Maggi Masala | Breakfast Recipe | Street Style Anda Maggie Masala
Fish Kofta Curry Recipe | Fish Meatball Recipe | Fish Kofta Masala Recipe
Dhaba Style Chicken Keema Recipe | Minced Butter Chicken Recipe | Chicken Keema Recipe