- Chicken500 Gm (Grams)(Minced)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/2 Cups
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 NosChopped
- Butter (Makkhan)1 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Tomato (Tamatar)2 NosChopped
- Onion (Pyaz)2 NosChopped
- Curd (Dahi)1/2 Cups(Beaten Curd)
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)1 Nos
- Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)1 Nos(1 inch piece)
- Cardamom Black (Badi ilaichi)1 Nos
- Cardamom Green (Chhoti ilaichi)3 Nos
- Cloves (Laung)5 Nos
- Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)20 Nos
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Vegetable Oil3 TBsp (Tablespoons)
In this recipe video learn how to make yummy spicy and utterly delicious minced chicken recipe i.e. Chicken Keema Recipe. Chicken Keema Curry Recipe is one of the most loved minced chicken recipe in Asian region. Boneless chicken is minced and then cooked with a blend of amazing spices to product yummy chicken minced curry dish. This Chicken keema dish is prepared in Dhaba Style. In Indian restaurants and Dhabas, Chicken keema remains little liquidly. So the keema is neither remain too dry not having too much of gravy; but just the keema with liitle liquidy consistency.
We have flavored this chicken recipe with butter which will double the taste of this yummy Chicken Keema. Hence let’s call this recipe the Chicken Butter Keema instead of simple Chicken Keema. It’s very easy to prepare this super easy minced chicken recipe at home in Indian Dhaba or Indian restaurant style. Chicken keema is best served with Roti, Naan and Paratha. #ChickenKeemaRecipe #MincedChickenRecipes #merirasoi #chickenkeemacurry
Recipe Instructions For Chicken Keema (Minced Chicken Recipe)
Time needed: 40 minutes.
Let’s see how to prepare this easy, quick yummy and spicy restaurant style Minced Chicken Recipe (Chicken Keema Recipe) at home. Follow these simple recipe instructions for Chicken Keema recipe.
- Heat 3 TBsp Oil in a skillet on Medium flame. When oil is hot, add whole spices. So add Bay Leaf, Cinnamon Stick, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Black Peppers and Cumin seeds.
- Fry for 30 to 40 seconds until the Cumin Seeds start spluttering. As when Cumin Seeds start spluttering, add chopped Onions.
- Fry Onions for 3 to 4 Minutes until the Onions start becoming light brown in color.
- As when Onions start becoming light brown, add Ginger Garlic Paste. (Preferably homemade). Then fry for 2 more minutes so that Ginger Garlic paste is well cooked.
- Now add Chicken Keema (Minced Chicken) and fry on high flame for 3 to 4 minutes unit the Chicken color changes to creamy white.
- Now add the powdered spices. So add Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt and Cumin Powder. Mix well and roast the spices for 3 to 4 minutes on high flame.
- Then add chopped Tomatoes. Mix well and cook covered for 2 to 3 minutes so Tomatoes become soft.
- Now add chopped Green Chillies. Mix well and put the gas flame at low because we have to add Curd now. Always remember to add Curd in any recipe at low flame only.
- So, at low flame add Curd. Mix well and put the gas flame to medium. Roast spices along with minced Chicken (Chicken Keema) for 4 to 5 minutes at high flame. It is crucial for any recipe to roast spices well.
- When spices are roasted well and the oil start leaving spices, add Garam Masala Powder and Julienne cut 1 Tsp Ginger. Now roast the chicken keema (minced chicken) till it becomes dry. This should take 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Now when Chicken keema is roasted well, add Coriander leaves and mix well.
- Because we are making this Minced Chicken (Chicken keema) in Dhaba style or restaurant style, it should be little liquidly. So add 1 Cup of water, mix well and put the gas flame to low.
- Cook chicken keema (minced chicken) covered for 5 more minutes at low flame.
- After 5 minutes, switch off the gas and open the lid.
- Add ½ Cube (1 TBsp) of Butter. Covered for one more minute.
- After one minute open the lid, mix gently and your perfect, yummy, spicy Minced Chicken or Chicken Keema is ready. Serve hot with Roti, Naan or Paratha.
Hope you will enjoy your Indian Dhaba Style Chicken Keema (Minced Chicken). See few of our great recipes below:
Easy Egg Biryani Recipe | Easy Egg Dum Biryani | Egg Biryani in Kadhai | Anda Biryani
Muradabadi Yakhni Mutton Biryani
Egg Maggi Masala | Breakfast Recipe | Street Style Anda Maggie Masala
Fish Kofta Curry Recipe | Fish Meatball Recipe | Fish Kofta Masala Recipe
Dhaba Style Chicken Keema Recipe | Minced Butter Chicken Recipe | Chicken Keema Recipe