- Egg (Anda)4 NosRaw Eggs
- Onion (Pyaz)1 NosChopped
- Tomato (Tamatar)1 NosChopped
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 NosChopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Homemade
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)Chopped
- Salt (Namak)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Or to taste
- Butter (Makkhan)1 TBsp (Tablespoons)Or Vegetable Oil
Learn how to make spicy Masala Omelette in this Indian Masala Omelette Recipe. There are many ways to prepare Egg Omelette recipes (omelets recipe). Here is the recipe for spicy egg Omelette for you. Omelette is one the most used breakfast foods in India. The reason is that preparation of Omelette is very easy and quick recipe for breakfast. In addition Omelette is very healthy for you and your kids as well.
Not only at home but masala Omelette is one of the most loved Indian street foods. So let’s see the recipe instructions for this spicy and yummy masala Omelette recipe. #masalaomelette #spicyomelets #omeletterecipe #merirasoi
Step 1 – Prepare the Raw Egg Mixture for Omelette
So all set with ingredients? Let’s get started and make spicy Indian style Masala Omelette following these simple recipe instructions.
- Break 4 raw Eggs in a big bowl. We have to take a big bow because we have to whisk the Eggs which will require some space for whisking.
- Now whisk the Egg contents well with the help of a whisker for about 4 to 5 minutes. More you will whisk the Eggs, more floppy your masala Omelette will be.
- Now add all the other ingredients – so add ½ Tsp Red Chilli Powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर), ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर), 1 Tsp Coriander Powder (धनिया पाउडर), ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर), ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder (हल्दी पाउडर) and 1 Tsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves (कसूरी मेथी).
- Add ½ Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (अदरक लहसुन पेस्ट) preferably homemade. To make homemade Ginger Garlic paste, take 40% Ginger and 60% Garlic and grind with a little water to make fine paste. You can keep the remaining Ginger Garlic paste for 15 days in refrigerator.
- Add 4 to 5 Nos thinly chopped Green Chillies (हरी मिर्च), 1 Nos thinly chopped Onion (प्याज़), 1 Nos thinly chopped Tomato, 1 Tsp thinly chopped Coriander leaves and ½ Tsp Salt.
- Now rapidly whisk again for a minute so all the ingredients are mixed well and the Egg mixture should become airy to give you more floppy Masala Omelette.
See this Masala Omelette Recipe Video Here.
Step 2 – See How to Make Indian Masala Omelette
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Well, we have the masala Omelette raw mixture ready. Now this is the time to make our Masala Omelette. So follow these simple recipe instructions for Indian Masala Omelette Recipe.
- Fry 1 TBsp Butter/Oil in a non-stick frying pan at low heat.
The pan size should be enough to make Omelette of 4 Eggs. If you pan size is not wider enough, you can make two masala Omelette out of this Egg mixture.
- When Butter is medium hot, add the raw Egg mixture that we had prepared earlier.
**NOTE – Remember to make the Omelette at low flame only. Do not cook at high flame or at medium flame, but only cook at the lowest flame of your gas.
- Cook covered at low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now we have to flip the Omelette which is to be done very carefully. I will share a trick with you so that your Masala Omelette will not break while flipping.
- To flip the Omelette, take a large plate and cover it over the frying pan. The plate should be wide enough to cover the frying pan completely. Then keeping the pan covered with plate, just flip the frying pan over the plate. This way your Masala Omelette will easily be transferred in plate without breaking.
- Now gently slip the omelet back in frying pan so that you can cook the omelet from other side too.
- Now cook only for 2 minutes from other side too at low flame. Do not overcook.
- And with the same trick, transfer this Masala Omelet in a serving plate.
- Your Masala Omelette is ready, serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Hope you will enjoy this Indian style Spicy Masala Omelette Recipe. Now check out few more great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Lal Masoor Dal Tadka Recipe | Lal Masoor Dal Recipe | Red Lentils Recipe | ढाबा स्टाइल लाल मसूर दाल
Restaurant Style Mutter Paneer Recipe | एकदम रेस्टोरेंट जैसा मटर पनीर घर पे बनायें बिलकुल आसानी से
Home Made Biryani Masala Recipe | How to Make Biryani Masala at Home | Biryani Masala
Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani | Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe | Layer Biryani Recipe
Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Recipe | Chinese Chicken
Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe | Easy Chicken 65 Recipe
Kadai Chicken Recipe | How To Make Kadai Chicken | Restaurant Style