- Chicken drumsticks or wings1010 nos
- Butter1/4 Cups
- All purpose flour1/2 Cups
- Paprika powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Hot Sauce (Red Chilli Sauce)1/4 Cups
- Garlic powdera small pinch
- Bottled blue cheese salad dressingas required
- Pepper1 Teaspoonsor to taste
- Salt1 Teaspoonsor to taste
- Refined Oilfor deep frying
Don’t be confused with the name “Buffalo” used in recipe name i.e. buffalo chicken wings recipe. It’s a pure chicken recipe. From American cuisine, this buffalo chicken wings recipe is an excellent variation on the traditional Buffalo chicken wing recipe. I am sure you will fall in love with this buffalo chicken wings recipe since you try it first time. See how to prepare this yummy spicy buffalo chicken wings appetizer recipe.
Preparation Steps for Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
1. Take flour, paprika and salt in a bowl and mix them well.
2. Now place the chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle the above mixture over chicken wings and mix them well coating the spices evenly on all chicken winds. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Heat oil in a deep bottom frying pan or skillet and deep fry the coated wings on medium flame for 10-15 minutes until they turn brown.
4. When done, remove the chicken wings from oil and place them in a large bowl.
5. Take the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small frying pan and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
6. Now add this mixture sauce to the fried wings and stir together properly.
7. Your buffalo chicken wings are ready, garnish with celery sticks and serve hot with blue cheese dressing.