- Chicken10 Noschicken drumsticks or wings
- Butter (Makkhan)1/4 Cups
- All Purpose Flour (Maida)1/2 Cups
- Paprika Powder (Lal Shimla Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Sauce1/4 Cups
- Garlic Powder (Lahsun Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Bottled Blue Cheese Salad Dressingas required
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)(or to taste)
- Vegetable Oilfor deep fry
Don’t be confused with the name “Buffalo” used in recipe name i.e. Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe. In fact, It’s a pure chicken recipe. From American cuisine, this Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe is an excellent variation on the traditional Buffalo Chicken Wing Recipe. I am sure you will fall in love with this yummy Chicken dish since you try it first time. So let see how to prepare this yummy spicy buffalo chicken wings appetizer recipe.
Preparation Steps for Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Preparing Buffalo Chicken is done in two steps. In first step we fry the chicken and in second step we blend them with hot sauce and butter mixture. So let see how easy is to prepare it at home – here you to.
- Take All Purpose Flour (Maida), Paprika Powder and Salt in a bowl and mix them well.
- Now place the Chicken Wings or Chicken Drumsticks in a large bowl and sprinkle the above mixture over Chicken Wings. Then mix them well coating the spices evenly on all chicken wings. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom frying pan or skillet and deep fry the coated wings on medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes until they are cooked and turn brown. Flip Chicken pieces in between to cook from all sides.
- When done, remove the Chicken Wings from oil and place them in a large bowl. But make sure to put on kitchen towel or tissue papers first to remove access oil.
- Then take the Butter, Hot sauce, Black Pepper Powder and Garlic Powder in a small frying pan and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat until Butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Now add the fried Chicken wings to this mixture sauce and stir together properly. Cook together just for 2 minutes.
- Your buffalo Chicken Wings are ready, Garnish with Celery sticks and serve hot with Blue Cheese Dressing.
You may also want to see few other great recipes from our list