- Bread Slices6 Nos
- Egg (Anda)6 NosRaw eggs
- Butter (Makkhan)3 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)a small pinch
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)a small pinch
Start your day with a healthy breakfast. Birds Nest Egg is quick to make and most preferred breakfast recipe in America. A hole is made in center of bread. The hole should be enough to take contents of one egg. This hole is filled with egg contents and then toasted either from one side or from both sides. Bird nest eggs recipe is a healthy and tasty American cuisine recipe. See how easy is to prepare this quick and healthy American egg nest breakfast recipe.
Preparation Steps for Birds Nest Egg Recipe
Enough said about Bird Nets Egg Recipe, not lets see the preparation steps below.
- Crack one Egg and pour the Egg contents in a bowl. Make sure it’s good and does not contain any particles of egg shell.
- Cut a big hole in the middle of each slice. You can use a small bowl or small glass to cut the hole in Bread Slices.
- Apply Butter lightly on both sides of Slices.
- Now heat a non-stick pan or griddle on medium heat.
- When the griddle/skillet is medium hot, place one bread slice (with hole in center) onto the griddle/skillet and let it light brown from one side on slow heat.
- When one side of bread slice is light brown, flip it over from other side.
- Now pour one egg contents in the hole on bread slice and cook on slow heat until the bread is golden brown or until egg looks half done. Sprinkle a very little pinch of salt and black pepper powder on egg.
- When the egg looks half cooked, take it out and serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Now lets have a look on few other great breakfast and snacks recipes from Meri Rasoi.
If you do not like half cooked eggs, you can flip bread slice with egg carefully and toast other side a little. Make sure that eggs are not overcooked.