- Bread slices6 nos
- Eggs6 nos
- Butter3 teaspoons
- Salta small pinch
- Black pepper powdera small pinch
Start your day with a healthy breakfast. Birds Nest Egg is quick to make and most preferred breakfast recipe in America. A hole is made in center of bread. The hole should be enough to take contents of one egg. This hole is filled with egg contents and then toasted either from one side or from both sides. Bird nest eggs recipe is a healthy and tasty American cuisine recipe. See how easy is to prepare this quick and healthy American egg nest breakfast recipe.
Preparation Steps for Birds Nest Egg Recipe
1. Crack one egg and pour the egg contents into a bowl. Make sure it’s good and does not contain any particles of egg shell.
2. Cut a big hole in the middle of each slice. You can use a bowl or glass to cut the hole in slices.
3. Apply butter lightly on both sides of slices.
4. Now heat a non-stick skillet or griddle on medium heat.
5. When the griddle/skillet is hot, place the bread slice (with hole in center) onto the griddle/skillet and let it light brown from one side on slow heat.
6. When one side of bread slice is light brown, flip it over from other side.
7. Now pour the egg content in the hole on bread slice and cook on slow heat until the bread is golden brown or until egg looks half done. Sprinkle a very little pinch of salt and black pepper powder on egg.
8. When the egg looks half cooked, take it out and serve hot with your favorite sauce
If you do not like half cooked eggs, you can flip bread slice with egg carefully and toast other side a little. Make sure that eggs are not overcooked.