- Paneer (cheese)250 Grams
- Gram Flour (Besan)1 Cups
- Water1/2 Cups
- Green Chillies (Jalapeno)1 - 2 nos1-2 nos, chopped
- Oilfor deep fry
- Red Chilli Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1.5 Teaspoonsor to taste
Paneer Pakora is a very common snack and especially liked in rainy season. Most people like paneer (cheese) and paneer pakora. Even if you didn’t eat paneer before, just try this paneer pakora and I am sure you will fall in love with it. Paneer pakora recipe is an easy to make recipe at home. See the preparation method for this spicy paneer pakora recipe.
Preparation Steps for Paneer Pakora Recipe
1. Take Gram flour, green chillis, ½ tsp of salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Beat the above mixture in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air. This will make the batter fluffier.
3. Keep the better aside for 30 minutes at a warm place.
4. Now, cut the paneer into thick cubes; sprinkle a little salt and chili powder all around the paneer cubes.
5. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. When oil is hot, dip the paneer cubes in prepared batter and deep fry in hot oil
6. Make sure that paneer pakoras are not over cooked and burnt. When paneer pakora are turned golden brown, take them out of oil and put on a paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Your paneer pakora is ready, serve hot with coriander or mint chutney or tomato sauce.