- Moong Dal2 Cups
- Urad Dal1 Cups
- Green Chilli5 nos5 nos
- Grated Ginger1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves (hara dhania)2 Teaspoonsfresh, chopped
- oil1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoonsto taste
Moong Dal Dosa recipe is a tasty dosa recipe from the land of Andhra Pradesh. It is also called Pesarattu in Andhra Pradesh. Moong dal dosa is prepared with moong dal and urad dal. Below are the preparation steps for moong dal dosa recipe.
Preparation Steps for Moong Dal Dosa Recipe
1. Wash the moong dal and urad dal properly and soak in warm water for 3 hours.
2. When soaked for 3 hours, blend moong dal, urad dal, ginger and green chillis together in mixer. Add required water to make a fine paste.
3. Add salt and fresh coriander leaves to this mixture and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick dosa pan on medium flame and pour the prepared dosa mixture in center of the pan. Spread it in a circular shape to form a thin layer of batter.
5. Sprinkle 1 tsp oil on dosa and cover the pan with a plate or lid. Let the dosa cook until it becomes brown.
When your moon dal dosa becomes brown, fold it and serve hot with coconut chutney or ginger chutney, sambhar or some vegetable.