- Curd (Dahi)400 Gm (Grams)beaten curd
- Cucumber (Kheera)1 Noschopped into small dices
- Tomato (Tamatar)1 Nosthinly diced
- Onion (Pyaz)1 Nossmall, chopped
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)1 Noschopped
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/4 Cupschopped
- Chat Masala Powder1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)powder of roasted cumin seeds (Jeera powder)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)or to taste
Vegetable Raita Recipe is recipe for a healthy side dish to enhance your taste buds excitingly. In fact, for some people, Vegetable Raita is a must to have side dish along with their lunch and dinner. Because this vegetable Raita recipe is not only good for your health but very easy and quick to prepare at home. So get your kids used to eat this Raita if you really want your kids to have an improved immunity. Lets see how easy are the preparation steps for this tasty and healthy Vegetable Raita Recipe to make at home.
Preparation Steps for Vegetable Raita Recipe
Enough said? Ok! so follow these simple steps below to make this healthy vegetable Raita at home quickly.
- Take beaten curd in a large bowl. You can beat the curd in a hand blender or grinder.
- Then add Salt, Coriander Leaves and all the chopped vegetables into it, mix well.
- Then keep vegetable raita in refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Now in a separate small bowl, mix roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder and chat masala powder and mix well. You can easily roast cumin seeds on a griddle (tawa) on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, let them cool and grind them to make cumin powder. Do not overcook while roasting cumin seeds.
- Now your Vegetable Raita is ready to serve. Take it out of refrigerator after 40 minutes and sprinkle above prepared spices powder over it.
- And then serve chilled along with your main course dish.
So enjoy you healthy Raita Recipe! In the meantime, lets have a look at some other great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Chilli Gobi (Chilli Cauliflower) Recipe
Chicken Broth Recipe – Homemade Low Fat Chicken Broth (Chicken Stock
Vegetable Kabab Recipe
Gobi Ka Paratha (Gobi Paratha) Recipe
Mexican Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Dahi Vada Recipe