- Curd (Yogurt)400 Gramsbeaten curd
- Cucumber (kheera)1 noschopped into small dices
- Tomato1 nosdiced
- Onion1 nossmall, chopped
- Green chilli1 noschopped
- Coriander leaves (cilantro)2 Teaspoonschopped
- Chat masala powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Cumin (jeera) powder1/2 Teaspoonspoweder or roasted cumin seeds (jeera)
- Salt1/2 Teaspoonsor to taste
- Red chilli powder1/4 Teaspoons
Vegetable raita is a healthy side dish to enhance your taste buds excitingly. For some people, raita is a must to have side dish along with their lunch and dinner. This vegetable raita recipe is very easy and quick to prepare at home. See the preparation steps below.
Preparation Steps for Vegetable Raita Recipe
1. Take beaten curd in a large bowl. You can beat the curd in hand blender or grinder.
2. Add salt, coriander leaves and all the chopped vegetables in curd and mix well.
3. Keep vegetable raita in refrigerator for 40 minutes.
4. In a separate small bowl, mix roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder and chat masala powder. You can easily roast cumin seeds on a griddle (tawa) and grind them to make cumin powder.
5. Your vegetable raita is ready to serve. Take it out of refrigerator after 40 minutes and sprinkle above prepared spices powder over it.
6. Serve chilled along with your main course dish.