- Fish (Machhli)500 Gm (Grams)Boneless
- Egg (Anda)1 NosRaw Beaten Egg
- Potato (Aloo)2 NosBoiled, Peeled and Mashed
- Bengal Grams (Kala Chana)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Roasted and Powderd
- Red Chilli Whole Dried (Sukhi Laal Mirch Sabut)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Coarsely Ground
- Salt (Namak)1.5 Tsp (Teaspoons)or to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/4 Cupsthinly chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Homemade
- Tamarind Sauce (Imli Sauce)3 Tsp (Teaspoons)Soak Tamarind in water for 3 minutes, and rub to make thick tamarind sauce
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)6Chopped
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Vegetable Oil4 TBsp (Tablespoons)for shallow fry
Learn how to make fish shami kabab in this spicy fish kabab recipe. Shami kabab or shaami kabab is one of the most popular kababs from Indian subcontinent. It is an integral part of Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisine. To prepare Fish shaami kabab we first boil the boneless fish and mix some easily available spices in it. Then we make kababs/kabaabs (petties) out of this mixture and shallow fry them. Easy? Yes, it’s easy. Easy, super delicious and healthy being a seafood full of vitamins and minerals.
Most importantly fish contains Omega-3, a highly essential fatty acid to fight Depression and Anxiety, improve Eye health, lessen the risk of heart disease and much more. You can take any fish for this fish shami kabab recipe which could be boneless easily. #fishshamikababrecipe #fishkabab #merirasoi #fishrecipe Please try this recipe and let me know your comments.
Fish shaami kabab recipe instructions goes here. Please check the recipe video for fish kababs.