- Chicken500 Gm (Grams)
- Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)1 Nos
- Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)1 Nos1 inch piece
- Cardamom Green (Chhoti ilaichi)3 Nos
- Cloves (Laung)2 Nos
- Garlic (Lahsun)12 Nos(12 Garlic cloves, chopped)
- Ginger Fresh (Adrak)1 Nos1 inch piece
- Red Chilli Whole Dried (Sukhi Laal Mirch Sabut)6 Nos
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Onion (Pyaz)1 NosChopped
- Tomato (Tamatar)1 NosChopped
- Vegetable Oil2 TBsp (Tablespoons)
Learn how to make Bachelor special instant Chicken bhuna gosht recipe. Are you in hurry and need to make a quick chicken dish? Learn how to make this yummy quick chicken recipe. This meri rasoi special jhatpat chicken bhuna gosht recipe is especially for those who do not have much time to cook but want to eat yummy home made chicken. In this bachelor special recipe, the Chicken is sauted with spices and tomato. Despite it takes very less ingredients and very less time to prepare, this quick chicken dish comes out so tasty that you will make it again and again. This yummy chicken bhuna gosht is best served with roti, chapati, paratha or naan. #chickenrecipes #quickchickenrecipe #chickenbhunagosht #merirasoi
Recipe instructions for jhatpat chicken recipe goes here.
Let’s See How to Make Bachelor Special Instant Chicken Bhuna Gosht Recipe
Time needed: 30 minutes.
This instant Chicken masala recipe should not take more than 30 minutes to cook and it’s taste will come out so yummy that you will make it again and again. So let’s get started and follow these simple recipe instructions for Meri Rasoi Bachelor Special Jhatpat Chicken Bhuna Gosht recipe.
- Heat 2 TBsp Oil in a skillet.
- When Oil is hot, add whole spices – so 1 Nos add Bay Leaf (Tej Patta), 1 Nos Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini), 3 Nos Cardamom Green (Chhoti ilaichi) and 2 Nos Cloves (Laung).
- Fry for a minute and then add 2 Tsp chopped Garlic cloves and 1 Tsp chopped Ginger. Fry for 2 minutes at high flame.
- Then add 2 Nos chopped Onions. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add 5 to 6 Nos dried whole Red Chillies and fry for 1 more minute.
- Then add 2 Nos chopped Tomatoes and 1 Tsp Salt. This Salt will help Tomatoes cook faster. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes till the Tomatoes are cooked well.
- Switch the gas flame to medium-low as we have to add the powdered spices. So add 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder and ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder and mix well.
- Add ¼ cup water and stir fry for 4 to 5 minutes at high flame till the spices start leaving Oil.
- Then add the Chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder and fry at medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add 1 cup Water and ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder. Mix well and cook covered for 8 to 10 minutes at medium-low flame.
- Open the lid and dry out if there is any extra water left by cooking for a minute at high flame.
- Then add ½ cup chopped Coriander leaves and 2 to 3 Tsp Lemon Juice. Mix well.
See This Instant Chicken Recipe Video Here.
- Your delicious instant bachelor special Chicken masala is ready. Serve hot with Roti, Naan or Paratha.
Hope you will enjoy this spicy and yummy Meri Rasoi Bachelor Special Jhatpat (Instant) Chicken Bhuna Gosht Recipe. Now check out few more great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Lal Masoor Dal Tadka Recipe | Lal Masoor Dal Recipe | Red Lentils Recipe | ढाबा स्टाइल लाल मसूर दाल
Indian Masala Omelette Recipe | Spicy Omelets Recipe | नार्मल आमलेट से हो बोर तो बनाइये मसाला आमलेट
Restaurant Style Mutter Paneer Recipe | एकदम रेस्टोरेंट जैसा मटर पनीर घर पे बनायें बिलकुल आसानी से
Home Made Biryani Masala Recipe | How to Make Biryani Masala at Home | Biryani Masala
Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani | Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe | Layer Biryani Recipe
Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Recipe | Chinese Chicken
Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe | Easy Chicken 65 Recipe
Kadai Chicken Recipe | How To Make Kadai Chicken | Restaurant Style