- Potato (Aloo)1 Kg (Kilograms)
- Onion (Pyaz)2 NosChopped
- Tomato (Tamatar)2 Noschopped
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/4 Cups
- Maggie Masala1 Tsp (Teaspoons)Optional
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1.5 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 NosChopped
Learn how to make aloo ki sabzi for puri aloo recipe in this indian street food recipe. We have made this complete Aloo Poori recipe (Aloo Puri Recipe) in two separate recipes. This video for Aloo ki Sabzi Recipe is the first of two videos in series of “Halwai Style Aloo Poori Recipe”. In this video we have prepared Aloo Sabzi for Aloo Poori recipe. In our next video we have prepared Poori for “Halwai Style Aloo Poori Recipe”.
Second Recipe for Halwai style Poori Recipe is available at below link.
India is famous for it’s snacks and street foods. Aloo Poori is one the most loved foods in India. Whether it is a religious gathering, party or halwai shop, you will find aloo poori everywhere. There are lots of Aloo Poori recipes available on internet but this Aloo poori recipe we have prepared in traditional Halwai style as you will find in Bhandara, Marriage parties or in other famous Halwai shop and good restaurants. In this time of coronavirus spread and lockdowns, it’s not safe to eat outside. So, let’s enjoy your traditional halwai style hygienic aloo poori in this rainy season at your home.
steps to be written here....