- Lady Fingers (Okra, Bhindi)500 Gm (Grams)
- Onion (Pyaz)1 NosChopped
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)5 Noschopped
- Onion (Pyaz)2 Nosdiced into cubes
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)homemade
- Tomato (Tamatar)1 NosGrind to make tomato puree
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)or to taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder)1/4 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala Powder1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Vegetable Oil4 TBsp (Tablespoons)
#bhindidopyaza #bhindifry #bhindirecipe #merirasoi
Learn how to make bhindi do pyaza recipe in this okra recipe. Most people like bhindi (Okra) and there are many ways you can cook this tasty vegetable. Bhindi is also knows as Okra or Lady Finger. This recipe for bhindi do pyaza will come out so tasty that it will become your favorite. Just try this bhindi do pyaza recipe (Okra Onion Recipe) and let me know your comments in the comments section.
Don’t be confused with the name “bhindi do pyaza” in this recipe. It doesn’t mean that we have to use only two onions to make these okra onions recipe. Here are the ingredients list for this yummy “pyaz wali bhindi” recipe “bhindi do pyaza”.
Recipe instructions goes here. Please see the recipe video.
one of my favorite recipes.