- Fish (Machhli)750 Gm (Grams)(Boneless)
- Potato (Aloo)2 Nos(Boiled and Mashed)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lahsun ka Paste)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)(Preferably Homemade)
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)1/2 Cups
- Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)6 Nos(Thinly Chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)1/2 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Salt (Namak)1 Tsp (Teaspoons)
- Red Chilli Whole Dried (Sukhi Laal Mirch Sabut)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)(Coarsely Ground Dried Whole Red Chillies)
- Tamarind Sauce (Imli Sauce)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)(Thick Sauce. See how to make at home in description below)
- Chickpeas Black (Kala Chana)2 Tsp (Teaspoons)Powder or Roasted Chickpeas Black (Kala Chana)
- Egg (Anda)1 NosRaw Egg
- Mustard Oil (Sarson ka Tel)3 TBsp (Tablespoons)
- Butter (Makkhan)2 TBsp (Tablespoons)
And here is your on-demand tandoori fish kabab recipe i.e. Tandoori fish kabab recipe in electric tandoor. Learn how to make tandoori fish kababs in this easy fish kabab recipe. It’s very easy to make tandoori kababs of fish, chicken or mutton in electric tandoor at home in comparison to charcoal tandoor.
If you follow Meri Rasoi recipes, you must know that few months back we had uploaded recipe for tandoori chicken in electric tandoor. Many people liked that chicken recipe in electric tandoor a lot. Following that recipe we got a number of requests for more recipes in electric tandoor. And we came out with this yummy tandoori Fish Kabab recipe in electric tandoor. We have used Berg electric tandoor but you can latterly use any electric tandoor.
These tandoori fish kababs in electric tandoor will come out so crispy and tasty, spicy that you will make it again and again. Tandoori Fish kababs are crispy outside but remains soft and mouth melting kababs inside. Health conscious people prefer tandoori fish more than fish fry recipes. This tandoori fish kabab in tandoor will turn out crispy from outside and soft and juicy inside.
The balanced combination of spices is so amazing that everybody will like it. Try this kabab recipe once, and you will make it again and again – I can bet. Yes, it’s super easy to make this crispy and juicy fish tandoori kabab at home in an electric tandoor. I made it in Electric tandoor but you can literally make it in any kind of tandoor whether it is a coal tandoor, gas tandoor or electric tandoor. Blend of Balanced spices is the key behind the taste of this tandoori fish kababs recipe; so please take care of spices mix. #fishtandoori #electrictandoorrecipe #merirasoi #fishtandoorikabab
So, let’s go ahead and see how to make this spicy and yummy Tandoori Fish Kabab at home.
Step 1 – Boil the Fish for Making Kababs
To make Fish Kabab mixture, we first need to boil the Fish. You need to remember two things while boiling the Fish.
- Do not add any external water while boiling the Fish because Fish meat has enough water inside. This water will be released out of Fish meat when it gets heat. So do not add any external water while you boil the Fish for Fish Kababs in electric Tandoor.
(See Tandoori Fish Kabab Recipe Video Here)
- Fish meat is very tender so it will not take more than 5 to 6 minutes of boiling to cook the Fish meat. So do not boil the Fish for more than 6 minutes.
Once the Fish are boiled, strain and squeeze out all the water out of boiled Fish meat. Remember, that we need our Fish Kabab mixture of thick consistency, so make sure that you properly squeeze out all the water out of Fish. Then let the Fish meat cool down for 5 minutes.
Step 2 – Mix Spices and Make Tandoori Fish Kabab Mixture
When the Fish meat is cool, take it in a large mixing bowl and follow these simple recipe instructions to make the Tandoori Fish Kabab mixture.
- Mash Fish meat with your hands properly to make a coarse mixture. Pick out if you find any bone part in the mixture. Then add the spices to this mixture as per below instructions.
- So, add 2 Nos boiled and properly mashed Potatoes, ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1 Tsp Salt, 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder, 1 Tsp Cumin Powder, 5 to 6 Nos chopped Green Chillies, 1 Nos Raw Egg and ½ Cup Coriander Leaves.
- Add 2 Tsp of thick Tamarind sauce. To make Tamarind sauce at home, just soak the Tamarind for 20 to 30 minutes in 1 bowl of water. And then rub well to make the thick Tamarind sauce. Strain and add 2 Tsp of this strained Tamarind sauce to the Tandoori Fish Kabab mixture.
- Grind ½ cup of roasted Black Grams (Bengal Gram) in a grinder to make a fine powder. Add 2 to 3 Tsp of this Bengal Gram Powder to the Tandoori Fish Kabab mixture.
- Add 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste, preferably homemade.
(To make Ginger garlic paste at home take 40% Ginger and 60% Garlic and grind them with little water to make a fine paste. You can keep this homemade Ginger Garlic paste for about 15 days in refrigerator)
- Coarsely grind 3 to 4 Whole Dried Red Chillies to make a coarse powder. Then add 2 Tsp of this coarse chilli powder to the Fish Kabab Mixture.
- Then mix the Kabab mixture well to get it in a uniform consistency.
- Now add 3 TBsp of Mustard Oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Then with your hands, make medium and equal sized Petties (Kababs) out of this whole Kabab mixture and keep them ready in a plate.
(See Tandoori Fish Kabab Recipe Video Here)
Step 3 – See How to Make Tandoori Fish Kabab in Electric Tandoor.
Time needed: 30 minutes
Now, when we have the raw Fish Kababs (Patties) ready, this is the time to roast our Tandoori Fish Kababs in electric Tandoor. I have taken Berg Electric Tandoor but you can take any kind of Tandoor. Or even you can make these Fish Kababs on a flat Tawa (Griddle) on gas flame.
In this recipe, we are making Tandoori Kababs, so let’s follow these simple recipe instructions to make Tandoor Fish Kababs in Electric Tandoor.
- Foil the Tandoor Plate with heavy weight foil paper.
- Pre-heat the Tandoor at about 100 C.
- Preheat the Tandoor Plate for 30 seconds and then grease the Tandoor Plate properly with Butter.
- Put the Tandoor Plate in Tandoor for about 30 seconds to heat the Tandoor Plate once again after greasing with Butter.
- Then take the Tandoor Plate out of Tandoor and arrange Fish Kababs (Patties) on Tandoor Plate.
- Put the Tandoor Plate in Tandoor and let the Kababs roast for about 4 minutes.
- Then take the Tandoor Plate out of Tandoor and brush all Kababs with Butter.
- Then flip the Kababs and brush them with Butter from other side too.
- Put the Tandoor Plate back in Tandoor and keep the Tandoor switched ON only for one minute.
- After one minute, switch off the Tandoor but do not take the Tandoor Plate out yet. Let the Tandoor Plate be inside Tandoor for about 2 minutes.
- Then after two minutes, take the Tandoor Plate out and your yummy, crispy and spicy Tandoori Fish Kababs are ready.
- Serve hot with green Chutney or your favorite sauce. Sprinkle little Chat Masala Powder and Lemon Juice to enhance the taste of your Fish Kababs.
Hope you will enjoy this spicy and yummy Tandoori Fish Kababs in Electric Tandoor Recipe. Now check out few more great recipes from Meri Rasoi.
Lal Masoor Dal Tadka Recipe | Lal Masoor Dal Recipe | Red Lentils Recipe | ढाबा स्टाइल लाल मसूर दाल
Indian Masala Omelette Recipe | Spicy Omelets Recipe | नार्मल आमलेट से हो बोर तो बनाइये मसाला आमलेट
Restaurant Style Mutter Paneer Recipe | एकदम रेस्टोरेंट जैसा मटर पनीर घर पे बनायें बिलकुल आसानी से
Home Made Biryani Masala Recipe | How to Make Biryani Masala at Home | Biryani Masala
Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani | Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe | Layer Biryani Recipe
Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken | Chilli Chicken Recipe | Chinese Chicken
Restaurant Style Chicken 65 Recipe | Easy Chicken 65 Recipe
Kadai Chicken Recipe | How To Make Kadai Chicken | Restaurant Style