Clear Chicken Soup Recipe
Clear Chicken Soup Recipe a very is popular Chicken Soup Recipe for them who do not like a mixture soup and are cautious about taking only the health food. It is prepared by boiling the fried chicken pieces in water and then straining the water. Egg white is also used to give it egg flavor. So let see how make the clear Chicken Soup at home.
Preparation Steps for Clear Chicken Soup Recipe
Time needed: 40 minutes.
Clear Chicken Soup is prepared by frying the Chicken pieces in butter and then boiling this fried Chicken in water. Also a special egg flavor is added to recipe by adding raw egg white while the soup is boiling. Here you go –
- Heat the butter in a large pan. When butter is hot, add chopped onions and fry till the onions are golden brown.
- When the Onions are brown, add Chicken pieces into it and fry till the Chicken meat is brown.
- Now add boiling water to pan and let the Chicken meat cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, strain the soup and remove fat completely by cooling and straining.
- Then put the Chicken Soup along with Chicken pieces on gas again and let it come to boil on high flame.
- While Chicken soup is boiling, add egg white slowly (pouring in a thin stream) to the soup. Keep stirring continuously while adding the Egg white.
- Then add Salt and Black Pepper Powder and let it boil again for 2 more minutes.
- Switch off the gas and strain the soup again using a strainer.
- And here you go – your Clear Chicken Soup is ready, serve hot in serving bowl.
Check out few other great recipes from our menu you might want to see.
While serving, you can optionally add 1 Tsp of White Vinegar, 1/2 Tsp of Soya Sauce and 1/4 Tsp of thinly chopped Green Chillis (or 1/4 Tsp of Chilli Sauce) per bowl to give it an amazing tangy soupy flavor.