- Eggs4 nos Cups4 nos, large
- Saltsmall pinchTo taste (a very small pinch for each egg)
- Butter2 Teaspoonsunsalted (cold)
- Black Peppervery small pinch for each egg, freshly ground
If you eat eggs, then the egg fry recipe is a good to taste recipe for you. Fried eggs recipe is a very quick and very easy egg recipe. It’s a light breakfast recipe when you want to start your day with some healthy breakfast. Eggs are simply fried with butter and tastes great. You can eat these fried egg with or without buttered breads. It’s an art and a careful technique to make fried eggs recipe, you need to cook it on the lowest flame of your gas/stove. See how easy and quick is the fried eggs recipe and how does it tastes great.
Preparation Steps for Perfect Fried Eggs Recipe
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick skillet over the low heat on your gas or stove for about 5 minutes.
2. Now break and pour one egg content in a bowl. Take care so that the yolk doesn’t break.
3. Add 1 tsp of butter to the hot (not too hot) skillet. Let the butter slowly melt and gently foam, don’t let it sizzle. (If the butter doesn’t foam, it means the pan is too cool/if the butter browns, it means that the pan is too hot).
4. When foam subsides (about 1 minute), swirl the butter to coat the skillet properly.
5. Now gently slide the egg contents into the hot butter. Quickly sprinkle a little salt and a very little pepper, cover skillet and let it cook for 2-4 minutes. Cooking time depends on how do you want your fried egg yolk to keep. Some people like half cooked yolk while other like fully cooked.
6. The whites will start solidifying gradually from transparency into snow-white cream and the yolk will thicken slightly as they heat. Cook for about 2 to 2.5 minutes if you want a runny yolk. Cook 3 to 3.5 minutes if you want a soft but set yolk. Or cook 4 to 4.5 minutes if you like the set yolks.
7. Do not flip the eggs but leave the egg natural. When the egg fry is done, slide each egg onto a small serving plate and serve immediately with or without simple buttered toast…
8. Repeat this process with each egg. If you have large enough skillet, you can fry two eggs at a time.
If you want a full fried egg instead of half fried egg, just flip the egg to cook from other side too. But believe me, half friend eggs are much tastier than full fried one.